Music Industry Contribution to state GDPStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
Jobs SupportedStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
Music BusinessesStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
New Hampshire locals are mainstays in the greater New England music scene,
and enjoy a tradition of jam bands, punk, and hip-hop that is all their own. Aerosmith's founding members first met at a jam show in New Hampshire, and the state has produced acts including The Bruisers, Ray LaMontagne, GG Allin, Mandy Moore, and JoJo.
- Mandy Moore
Music Venues & Festivals
- 135 Congress
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
- Capitol Center for the Arts
- Colonial Performing Arts Center
- Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
- Lebanon Opera House
- Palace Theatre
- Penuche's Music Hall
- Prescott Park Arts Festival
- SNHU Arena
- The Colonial Theatre
- The Music Hall
- The Park Theatre
- The Press Room
- The Stone Church Music Club
- The Word Barn
- Tupelo Music Hall
- Chosen Vale Center for Advanced Musical Studies