Music industry contribution to state GDPStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
Jobs SupportedStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
Music BusinessesStephen Siwek/Economists Inc.
Iowa has a rock n' roll history all its own. Iowa boasts a rich variety of live music venues and festivals,
including the Hinterland Music Festival in Saint Charles and the 515 Alive Music Festival in Des Moines, which features cutting-edge electronic and hip-hop acts.
- Nate Ruess (Fun)
- The Everly Brothers
Music Venues & Festivals
- 515 Alive Festival
- 80/35 Music Festival
- Avenue of the Saints Ampitheater
- Blue Moose Tap House
- Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- Gabe's Iinc
- Gas Lamp
- Hinterland Festival
- Hoyt Sherman Place
- Iowa State Fair
- Jack Trice Stadium
- Lefty's Live Music
- Mission Creek Festival
- Tree Town Music Festival Festival
- Vaudeville Mews
- Wells Fargo Arena
- Iowa State University
- University of Iowa School of Music
- University of Northern Iowa School of Music
Major Music Conferences
- Iowa Bandmasters Association Conference
- Iowa Music Teachers Association Conference